BullPerks is a top decentralized VC and multichain launchpad dedicated to introducing the best-quality projects to its users. The company truly believes that its community should always receive trustworthy information about all deals. The BullPerks team of experts performs rigorous due diligence of all crypto startups to ensure the highest ROI and minimize investment risks for its users.
We’re open to the right candidate working remotely as long as the job is done. Meritocracy actually means something to us.
About the role:
- Investing: participate in investment sourcing, due diligence, evaluation
- Due Diligence: Use your understanding of technology, business models, and emerging trends to evaluate potential investments and their ability to deliver strategic value.
- Strategic Communication: develop strong relationships with company business and technology leaders. Understand their strategic priorities, challenges, and needs.
- Coordination: monitor ongoing investments and developments proactively through dialogue with managers and investor events with a proactive interest in the secondary market as relevant.
- Research: constantly research industry trends and relevant news, together as updates of our portfolio companies
- 1-2+ years of experience in crypto and fintech (venture capital preferred)
- Highly analytical, adaptable, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational capacities (can get things done)
- Self starters that are inclined to take responsibility
- System thinkers with broad areas of intellectual interest
Bonus Points for:
- Deep knowledge of finance, venture capital and the crypto asset industry
- Strong background in engineering and/or computer science such as BS, MS and deep crypto development experience.
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- High salary and bonuses
- Friendly and professional team