About the role:
- Investing: participate in investment sourcing, due diligence, evaluation
- Due Diligence: Use your understanding of technology, business models, and emerging trends to evaluate potential investments and their ability to deliver strategic value.
- Strategic Communication: develop strong relationships with company business and technology leaders. Understand their strategic priorities, challenges, and needs.
- Coordination: monitor ongoing investments and developments proactively through dialogue with managers and investor events with a proactive interest in the secondary market as relevant.
- Research: constantly research industry trends and relevant news, together as updates of our portfolio companies
- 1-2+ years of experience in crypto and fintech (venture capital preferred)
- Highly analytical, adaptable, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational capacities (can get things done)
- Self starters that are inclined to take responsibility
- System thinkers with broad areas of intellectual interest
Bonus Points for:
- Deep knowledge of finance, venture capital and the crypto asset industry
- Strong background in engineering and/or computer science such as BS, MS and deep crypto development experience.
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- High salary and bonuses
- Friendly and professional team