GamesPad is the holistic gaming, NFT and metaverse ecosystem. It is a one-stop shop for everything GameFi, metaverse and NFT that brings together a gaming incubator, game-specific multichain launchpad, the metaverse, decentralized venture capital, NFT marketplace, in-house gaming and production studios, and much more.
About the role
We are currently seeking a full time Sales & Marketing director to assist our recently acquired studios with respect to the company’s sales and marketing plans. This position will work closely with the executive team, and the core team (founders) to prepare client estimates, pitch efforts, and identify high ticket clients in top paying markets. This includes creating a sales funnel, sales calls, meetings with clients (virtualand/or physical), and attending sales presentations and events. The awesome person picked for this position will also maintain the studio CRM and create custom presentations to be prepared for our clients, along with curating our studio’s social media, and newsletter creation and distribution. This position is freelance to start with potential to form into a staff position. This position will report to the Founders.
- Maintain important company relationships & build new relationships
- Adjusts content of sales presentations
- Maintain the studios CRM
- Establish and drive schedules
- Create and revise bids and financials
- Collaboration with directors, supervisors, artists and clients
- Management responsibilities across multiple productions
- Creatively strategize and troubleshoot solutions to production obstacles
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, delivery schedules, marketing and sales techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Must have a passion for animation, VFX, and design (gaming studio is a plus)
- Must have a sound understanding of the 3d & 2d animation and VFX pipeline and process.
- Knowledge of Excel (Being an Excel ninja is a plus but not required)
- Experience with Client Communication
- Exposure to Advertising Market
- Strong sales skills including; Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, and Motivation for Sales
- Strong communication skills when liaising with both our internal teams and clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate project status, needs and goals
- Solid understanding and experience with budgeting, scheduling and actualizing.
- Must be highly organized and show a keen attention to detail.
- Must be self motivated, show initiative and exude calm in stressful situations.
- A demonstrated ability to diffuse and resolve conflict in high pressure situations and a positive and friendly demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- All around team player