GamesPad 正在寻找有才华的个体加入我们的团队。 您可以在一家快速发展并且在加密和数字资产生态系统中开辟新道路的公司中担任什么样角色？
GamesPad is the holistic gaming, NFT and metaverse ecosystem. It is a one-stop shop for everything GameFi, metaverse and NFT that brings together a gaming incubator, game-specific multichain launchpad, the metaverse, decentralized venture capital, NFT marketplace, in-house gaming and production studios, and much more.
About the role
We are currently seeking a full time Sales & Marketing director to assist our recently acquired studios with respect to the company’s sales and marketing plans. This position will work closely with the executive team, and the core team (founders) to prepare client estimates, pitch efforts, and identify high ticket clients in top paying markets. This includes creating a sales funnel, sales calls, meetings with clients (virtualand/or physical), and attending sales presentations and events. The awesome person picked for this position will also maintain the studio CRM and create custom presentations to be prepared for our clients, along with curating our studio’s social media, and newsletter creation and distribution. This position is freelance to start with potential to form into a staff position. This position will report to the Founders.
- Maintain important company relationships & build new relationships
- Adjusts content of sales presentations
- Maintain the studios CRM
- Establish and drive schedules
- Create and revise bids and financials
- Collaboration with directors, supervisors, artists and clients
- Management responsibilities across multiple productions
- Creatively strategize and troubleshoot solutions to production obstacles
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, delivery schedules, marketing and sales techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Must have a passion for animation, VFX, and design (gaming studio is a plus)
- Must have a sound understanding of the 3d & 2d animation and VFX pipeline and process.
- Knowledge of Excel (Being an Excel ninja is a plus but not required)
- Experience with Client Communication
- Exposure to Advertising Market
- Strong sales skills including; Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, and Motivation for Sales
- Strong communication skills when liaising with both our internal teams and clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate project status, needs and goals
- Solid understanding and experience with budgeting, scheduling and actualizing.
- Must be highly organized and show a keen attention to detail.
- Must be self motivated, show initiative and exude calm in stressful situations.
- A demonstrated ability to diffuse and resolve conflict in high pressure situations and a positive and friendly demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- All around team player
- Partner with executives, creatives, and engineering to set the overall vision and direction for our upcoming Metaverse & NFT games and experiences.
- Lead the nascent game design team in creating epic experiences based on premium IP.
- Work with the producers and engineers to determine the production priorities, scope, and roadmap.
- Define the design methods appropriate to the project and communicate those with the game design team.
- Guide and support the game design team to ensure that the systems answer the various constraints and ultimately create the right user experience for our community.
- Establish GamesPad as a well known gaming studio in the industry
- 6+ years of game design experience with multiple shipped titles in a leadership role.
- Ability to communicate a vision and maintain good relationships with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Contribute with innovative ideas towards all aspects of game design.
- Experience in previous well known gaming company
- Proven ability to guide and inspire development teams.
- Ability to set and analyze KPIs in order to iterate and determine the success of each project.
- Knowledge of the Metaverse, Gaming or NFT space in blockchain.
- Basic crypto knowledge is a plus
About the role:
- Investing: participate in investment sourcing, due diligence, evaluation
- Due Diligence: Use your understanding of technology, business models, and emerging trends to evaluate potential investments and their ability to deliver strategic value.
- Strategic Communication: develop strong relationships with company business and technology leaders. Understand their strategic priorities, challenges, and needs.
- Coordination: monitor ongoing investments and developments proactively through dialogue with managers and investor events with a proactive interest in the secondary market as relevant.
- Research: constantly research industry trends and relevant news, together as updates of our portfolio companies
- 1-2+ years of experience in crypto and fintech (venture capital preferred)
- Highly analytical, adaptable, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational capacities (can get things done)
- Self starters that are inclined to take responsibility
- System thinkers with broad areas of intellectual interest
Bonus Points for:
- Deep knowledge of finance, venture capital and the crypto asset industry
- Strong background in engineering and/or computer science such as BS, MS and deep crypto development experience.
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- High salary and bonuses
- Friendly and professional team
About the role
GamesPad is looking for a crypto-curious Business Analyst with 2-3 years of experience to help build features for our platforms as well as integrate solutions of our portfolio companies. This individual will play an integral part in supporting the successful project delivery for GamesPad users and the growth of the GamesPad platform.
You will be responsible for translating a set of customer business needs/requirements into engagement deliverables. You will work with our team to define use case requirements, document process flows, and build production-grade use case applications on the GamesPad platform. Most of the time, you will act as Business Analyst and/or proxy Product Owners supporting the development team. The ideal candidate should be capable of estimating and documenting business requirements, managing multiple project deliverables at once, effective at working with many stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Document and estimate business requirements to determine project scope, size, and cost of project opportunities.
- Create and refine project artifacts with the ability to be flexible in the startup environment)
- Work with the design team.
- Take notes at select meetings and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Manage customer deliverables across multiple engagements including; documenting and modeling process flows, writing user stories, designing high fidelity wireframes, building and testing use cases on the BullPerks platform Facilitate regular customer check-ins and prepare regular status reports for projects
- Document and analyze customer application usage post engagement and share insights with the product owner and leadership team Support program or project manager with operational and administrative initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- A mid-level analyst who is hungry for success and wants to build in the future.
- Crypto-curious has interacted with public blockchains, yearning to learn more.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in a technology-heavy field or a data-driven management consultant with a broad spectrum of experience with progressive enterprise customers.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, effective at working with multiple stakeholders, capable of independently leading conversations with external clients.
- Proficient with producing deliverables in multiple formats from storyboarding (slideware), proposal writing (docs) to analysis (excel). BA/BS in related field or equivalent. Very detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines. Proficient at conducting market research, compiling and modeling data, and generating insights from information.
- Proficiency with process modeling and documentation, wireframing, and prototyping tools (E.g. Figma, Trello, Jira, Confluence). Ability to work naturally in a remote environment.
Bonus Points for:
- Interest and up to date with the blockchain.
- Experience in both larger mature enterprises and startup/tech environments.
- Experience working on global projects/teams.
- Ability to travel, when safe, sometimes internationally, for work-related events or meetings.
- Hands-on learner and explorer.
- Bias for action.
- Desire to follow through and execute on assignments.
- Knowing when to ask for help
Successful decentralized VC and launchpad is looking for the cream of the crop when it comes to a blockchain developer. A Solidity Blockchain Developer is responsible for developing new projects and modules for the entire life cycle of a DeFi application. Responsible for the research as well as the execution of the application. Capable and able to create a custom code and resolve rapid transfer technologies, ensuring top-notch security.
We’re open to the right candidate working remotely as long as the job is done. Meritocracy actually means something to us.
We are looking for Junior and Senior Solidity Developers who possess a passion for technologies to the limits.
Developing decentralized client applications in DeFi space.
Working with UI designers to implement the new adaptive design.
Collaborating with company leadership to determine blockchain technology needs and functionalities.
Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- 1-2 years of experience as Solidity developer (for Senior position)
- Knowledge and previous experience working with Open Zepellin (for Senior position)
- Nice to have knowledge of Angular
- Nice to have knowledge of Rust
- Extensive experience in back-end/front-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and collaboration abilities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We are offering a very competitive salary commensurate with experience, great benefits and company tokens as a bonus.
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to join our team at GamesPad, one of the fairest and most community-dedicated crypto companies.
What you will do:
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly content, and continuously improve user experience, traffic, and retention.
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means.
- Proofread and rewrite articles on complex topics to ensure that the substantive facts, issues, and conclusions are included and presented appropriately.
- Provide recommendations to ensure the content is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of the concepts covered matters addressed.
- Prepare press releases for GamesPad and our partners (crypto startups)
- Pitch articles to various media sites and Medium publications
- Be part of the new FinTech revolution
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and global exposure
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours with remote work
- Fun and empathetic team
- Native/Advanced/Fluent English language proficiency
- Strong writing, planning, and editing skills.
- Creative with a proven ability to develop unique ideas and to expand on them in high-quality written formats. and able to produce unique ideas and cognition.
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: trading, finance, cryptocurrency, DeFi, and/or online privacy, real estate
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork.
- Experience in publishing articles in the media would be a plus
- Experience in content management and audit would be a plus
- Preferred experience in a tech industry
Questions to add to a job position description:
Do you have published articles in the media/blogs/magazines?
If you have published articles in the media, please provide the links to them.
Please provide any other samples of your content.